Our customer is the world’s leading manufacturer of aircraft cabin interior products. They develop and manufacture a broad range of products for both commercial aircraft and business jets.
The Electrical Engineer is part of a team of Engineers and reports to the Team Manager. He/she will fulfill the following tasks:
- Generates, reviews and maintains functional and electrical requirements
- Designs electrical systems in cooperation with system engineers and mechanical engineers
- Develops and maintains multiple technical designs
- Integrates electronics with embedded software.
- Performs detail and system analysis, modeling and simulation
- Performs system safety analysis, including hazard assessment and fault tree analysis
- Develops requirements for electrical test facilities.
- Generates and reviews test plans.
- Creates overview in design and project status.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Able to work on individual tasks as well as on group tasks.
- Able to switch between different tasks and to communicate with other disciplines.
- Part of a team of electrical engineers.
- Reports tot the Manager Electrical & Software Engineering
- Performs other related duties as required
- Bachelor or University degree in technical automation, electrical engineering or a similar relevant area;
- Several years of experience in electrical design, development
- Several years of experience with analog, digital and system design.
- Good understanding of engineering processes (eg. V-model) and IT tools (eg. MS-Office).
- Good understanding of manufacturing and assembly processes, aerospace quality systems and procedures. Excellent communication skills.
- Experience with project management;
- Good communication skills, fluent in (technical) English.
- Disciplined and result driven.